Evaluation of Misereor funded project on Lac, Goatery and Poultry Value Chains in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh (2018).
Asia Indigenous People’s Pact is a regional Indigenous people’s organisation based in Thailand and working in 14 Asian countries. The evaluation covered AIPP’s Progress on the implementation of the 2013-2016 Strategic Plan – Pankaj Shrivastav and Martua Sirait. See This Link on AIPP Website for the report. (2017)
End-project research into impacts of CBED entrepreneurship training in Oxfam’s and Plan International’s projects in Cambodia – for ILO Regional Office, Bangkok (2017).
Mid-term Evaluation of project by World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF-India) titled – “WWF-India Strategy & Organizational Planning (2016).
Design & facilitate Regional End-program Learning event for EU funded Food Security Program for Oxfam country teams in Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Asia region (2015).
- Evaluation: ICT for MEAL to capture women’s empowerment, Oxfam Bangladesh (Sep 2015).
- Evaluation: Response to Floods in Uttarakhand Himalayas, Intel – Udyogini, Delhi (2014).
- Evaluation: Oxfam Indonesia’s Economic Justice Program (2014).
- Participatory Evaluation of Water and Environmental Sanitation Program of UNICEF in 4 states (M.P., U.P., Rajasthan, Orissa), (2004)
- Evaluation: Project on Reviving and Constructing Small Water Harvesting Systems in Rajasthan, Sida. (2003). See http://bit.ly/1jMuZue
- Evaluation of project on Water Harvesting by Tarun Bharat Sangh, Alwar, Rajasthan, (1998).
- Evaluation of CHIRAG’s Silage program, 1994.